- ‘You are too young to be diabetic’
- ‘You look healthy, you don’t look diabetic or sick’
- ‘You are normal, there is not much to your illness’
- ‘You can manage it easily’
- ‘Don’t eat sugar, don’t eat cake’
- ‘You don’t look that old or fat to be diabetic’
- ‘There is a new diabetic surgery, get one…
My custom “share your coke” labels! “Diabetes and Obesity
*Hasn't eaten all day*
I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Miss Idaho wears insulin pump on bikini, inspires viral Twitter campaign
Thousands turn to social media to support Sierra Sandison and the growing #ShowMeYourPump trend.
The worst thing you can do to a person with an invisible illness is make them feel like they need to prove how sick they are.
D for Death: Diabetes caused 5.1 million deaths in 2013. Every six seconds a person dies from diabetes.I for Injections: A type 1 diabetic on average would prick their fingers 1825 times and also inject themselves with a needle around 1825 in a year.A for Amputation: ’People…